My husband tells me that I always talk out of both sides of my mouth, and he’s right. I try to see both sides of the coin so to speak, probably due to my social work background. I like to look at the whole situation by breaking it down into its comparative parts so as not to be too judgmental. So, in the spirit of fairness and justice I have decided to add The Top Ten Things I Hate About Summer, (to provide an objective and well -rounded view from yesterdays post) because along with everything else, even summer has two sides to it. Have a great July 4th weekend!
Top Ten Things I Hate About Summer
1. The mosquitoes seem to gather for a master chef convention with me as the main course.
2. People who are even more bizarre than usual, seem to use Wal-Mart as their summer headquarters.
3. Eczema-This plague just keeps on afflicting-especially in the summer!
4. Exorbitant water bills due to extra showers, and increased pool laundry.
5. Don’t even get me started about my hair.
6. Bathing suit phobias are very real and magnified. Scary.
7. T.V’s fall lineup begins, which only reminds you that summer is almost over.
8. Summer is not exactly lazy or hazy when you’re a grownup!
9. Earlier daylight means earlier wake-ups by smaller members of the household.
10. Vacation….is a relative term.